To apply, please complete the application document in Adobe Acrobat and print it or print it and fill-in the application by hand. Unless you have Adobe Acrobat you will be unable to save the completed document. Follow the directions on the form to return it to the administrator listed for each position.
CERTIFIED POSITIONS: Application [PDF, 197kb] – for Certified Position
To apply for any open positions, complete the Certified Position application and send it along with a letter of interest, resume, transcripts, verification of Professional Educator License, and three letters of recommendation to the administrator listed.
Openings for 2015-2016:
District - send application materials to Mr. Chad Allison, Superintendent, IVC District 321, 1300 W. Sycamore St., Chillicothe, IL 61523
- Summer School Administrator - Part-time position for six weeks, approximately 20 hours per week.
Special Education - send application materials to Mrs. Beth Gundy, Special Education Coordinator, 1300 W. Sycamore Street, Chillicothe, IL 61523
- School Psychologist
- High School Special Education - Cross Categorical Resource Teacher
IVC High School - send application materials to Mr. Kenton Bergman, Principal, 1300 W. Sycamore St., Chillicothe, IL 61523
- Math Teacher
- Spanish Teacher
- Part-time Career & Technical Education Teacher with Illinois Approved Program / Endorsements in Automotive and Manufacturing
Chillicothe Elementary Center and Junior High School - send application materials to Mr. Chad Allison, Superintendent, IVC District 321, 1300 W. Sycamore Street, Chillicothe, IL 61523
- Assistant Principal (Click on job title for more information regarding this position.)
- 4th Grade Teacher
Mossville Elementary and Junior High School - send application materials to Mrs. Brooke Geltmaker, Principal, PO Box 178, Mossville, IL 61552
South School - send application materials to Mr. Shaun Grant, Principal, 616 W. Hickory, Chillicothe, IL 61523
EXTRA-CURRICULAR POSITIONS – Openings for 2015-2016:
The following extracurricular positions are open for the 2015-2016 school year. To be considered for any of these positions, please send a letter of interest and qualifications to the administrator listed for each building.
IVC High School - send a letter of interest and qualifications to Mr. Dan Camp, Athletic Director, IVC High School, 1300 W. Sycamore Street, Chillicothe, IL 61523
- Freshman Girls’ Basketball Coach
- Freshman Volleyball Coach
- Assistant Wrestling Coach
- Freshman Football Coach
- Cheerleading Sponsor for Boys' Basketball
- 2/3-time Drama Director - Duties: Fall Play and Spring Musical - send application materials to Mr. Kenton Bergman, Principal, at the above-listed address.
SUBSTITUTE POSITIONS Application [PDF, 59kb] – for Substitute Teacher
Please complete the application and bring it along with your driver's license, social security card, and a copy of the results of your background check from the Peoria County ROE to the IVC District Office where you will complete additional paperwork. Your Professional Educator License must be registered in Peoria County. Please bring verification of your Professional Educator License with you as well as a voided check (for direct deposit purposes). Please call the District Office at (309) 274-5418 for more information.
SUPPORT POSITIONS (paraprofessional (teacher assistant), maintenance/custodial, bus driver/monitor, secretarial/clerical)
Application [PDF, 197kb] – Support Position Please complete the appropriate parts of the application and bring it, along with photo identification, to the Central Office. To apply for a teacher assistant position, you must have paraprofessional certification from the ISBE. Please call the District Office at (309) 274-5418 for more information.
- Part-Time School Bus Drivers and Monitors - All applicants must pass a pre-employment physical exam, drug test, and fingerprint background check. Driver applicants must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record. A Class B CDL license preferred but will train. Applications available at the district office or online at www.ivcschools.com. Return to Bob Howell, Transportation Director, 1300 W. Sycamore, Chillicothe, IL 61523..